Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 1: The First Steps to a Better Me

  After waiting by the door for my package to arrive I finally received my 90 day workout plan!  It came in the mail yesterday and I am very excited to declare today as Day 1.  I read through the books and outlined a nutrition plan with the help of the books that came with the program.  It turns out there are minimum physical requirements for doing P90X. As a woman the requirements for how many of each excercise you have to do are significantly less than those for a man, lucky for me.  I am able to meet the minimum requirements so the plan is on! 
   I have weighed in, taken my measurements and uploaded a couple of "before" pictures.  Here are my measurements for Day 1:
                        Neck: 13"
                        Waist: 28"
                     Hip: 36"
                        Weight at Day 1: 127lbs
.
  
   This morning I woke up and started my day with 5 egg whites for breakfast, unfortunately it turns out I am not a fan of plain egg whites.  I have devised a plan that will work better for me though, with lots of vegetables to mix it up.  As a snack I mixed a protein shake with some peanut butter and blended it up with ice.  It was delicious!  So far, so good.  I have not gone through with the first work out yet, but I will a little later today.  After I have completed the work out for day 1 I will report back and let you all know how it went.  Thank you for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. I wish my waist was 28". :-p I hope you enjoy your program. I know you'll kick butt at it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thnak you Bethany! At the rate you're going it may not be long before your waist is 28 inches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What kind of protien drink are you having? The ones I had when I had my TOGA surgery were NASS-T!!!! lol

    ReplyDelete